Registered Behavior Technician
Posted on 11/08/2020Look Up Therapy LLC - West Palm Beach, FL 33409
15 per hour Part Time
We're a faith-based family-owned Applied Behavioral Analysis and Occupational Therapy company servicing children/adults with autism and developmental delays.
We come to your home, school, or daycare, where YOU feel safe.
Strong collaboration. We work with you to help them succeed.
We care. We value quality, ethics, and consistent service.
Programs specifically fit for your loved one's needs.
A Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) is a paraprofessional certified in behavior analysis. RBTs assist in delivering behavior analysis services and practice under the direction and close supervision of a qualified BCBA Supervisor, who are responsible for all work RBTs perform. RBT certification was originally designed for settings in which a BCBA is already providing behavior analysis services.
· Assisting BCBAs as directed with behavior reduction assessments and skill acquisition plans.
· Communicating behavioral intervention results in students’ parents and caregivers.
· Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home, center, and community-based environments
· Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
· Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
· Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
· Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
· Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
· Ensure that the client is in a safe and positive environment at all times.
· Follows the policies and procedures of Look up Therapy, LLC.
· Nurtures students’ social skills.
· Receive ongoing supervision that meets the RBT supervision, supervisor, and documentation requirements
· Background check completed no more than 180 days prior to start date
· Adhere to the RBT Ethics Code and Self-reporting Requirements
· Complete an RBT renewal application every year, including an RBT Renewal Competency Assessment and fees, to maintain your certification
· High School Diploma or GED required. Some College preferred.
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Ability to occasionally lift 10 to 50 pounds
· Physically able to complete behavioral intervention and block maladaptive behaviors (as needed).
Please login to apply for this job.