Posted on 12/16/2020Firewall Centers - Davie, FL 33325
$35,000-$40,000 plus benefits per year Full Time
Firewall Centers is a ministry that provides daily, school-based tutoring and mentoring services in Broward County Schools to help students achieve academic success, build character, and transform into servant leaders.
- A Success Coach provides students with guidance and mentoring, individualized goal development and tracking, and provide students and their families with connection to needed resources.
- They coordinate services with Broward County Public Schools through relationships with teachers, parents, counselors, etc. to help students set and attain their academic and behavioral goals.
- They provide strength-based case management, which include ensuring that students and their families connect to services they need (food, housing, social services, counseling, etc).
- Social work/counseling background is a plus
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong "people skills' and the ability to work well with students, staff, parents, teachers, and school administrators
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Experience working with elementary, middle and/or high school students.
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite & Google Suite.
- Highly organized with good time-management skills.
Please login to apply for this job.