Posted on 06/09/2022Arizona College of Nursing - Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
60,000 per year Full Time
Arizona College of Nursing is a rapidly growing, nursing school that transforms people's lives by preparing them for careers in nursing and improving communities through the care its graduates provide. As a leading nurse educator, Arizona College of Nursing offers students the opportunity to earn a bachelor's in nursing in 3 years or less with qualified transfer credits. Our quality nursing curriculum prepares students for an in-demand career to helps communities overcome the chronic, well-known, and increasing nursing shortage. Through the execution of a targeted growth strategy, the college plans to meet the growing demand for nurses by launching campuses in markets where bachelor's prepared nurses are needed.
What You'll Do:
The Administrative Assistant provides high-touch support to the campus's administrators including the Executive Director of Academic Operations (EDAO), Dean of Nursing (DON), and the Dean of General Education (DOGE).
- Serves as initial point of contact for all calls and visitors to the campus
- Manages and maintains administrators' schedules; coordinates appointments, meetings, sends out meeting notices, and maintains the campus calendar and testing calendar
- Attends curriculum, faculty, and other meetings as requested and takes meeting minutes
- Performs general clerical duties such as organizing, filing, shredding, and photocopying documents; maintains office files, student files, and other appropriate records; orders office and medical supplies, and faculty desk copies
- Maintains confidential files and processes related documents, including payroll records; assists in faculty certification procedures; directs work of clerical staff and student workers
- Proofreads documents, analyzes data, and prepares correspondence
- Provides high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests, and preparing statistical reports, expense reports, purchase orders, memos, letters, and other documents using Word, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software
- Prepares and processes Education Affiliation Agreements, documentation for clinical facility sites and monitors their currency
- Completes weekly data entry and compilation of report for student clinical hours
- Schedules/proctors exams as required
- Creates and edits campus documents for state regulation, student and faculty handbooks, expense reports, various student letters, and financial reports as needed.
- Creates student orientation packets
- Maintains records of Assessment Technologies Institute (ATI) test results for all cohorts
- Completes and distributes electronic end-of-semester student evaluations
- Facilitates special event planning, arranges for catering services, and makes travel arrangements; organizes conferences, workshops, meetings, commencements; maintains liaison relationships with other administrators and external organizations of the campus administrators
- Prepares and processes onboarding documentation (offer letter, change of status) for new full-time and adjunct faculty for General Education and Core Nursing.
- Prepares biweekly time sheets for adjunct faculty sent to Human Resources
- Monitors all health and safety items to ensure completion and maintenance; serves as department facilities representative (i.e., badging, office space set-up, IT, scrubs)
What We Need From You:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two (2) years' executive level support experience, preferably in higher education.
- Strong organizational, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional degree of professionalism and discretion in handling confidential information and highly sensitive matters.
- Exceptional ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task in an extremely dynamic environment.
- Effective problem-solving skills and strong desire to help those who have questions and problems.
Please login to apply for this job.