Senior Manager, Marketing - Retirement
Posted on 07/29/2022Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Senior Manager, Marketing - Retirement role leads the overall marketing efforts for the Retirement line of business to drive sales and retention. This role will plan, execute, and analyze strategic marketing agenda which contributes to the acquisition, growth, and retention of clients and prospects. The Senior Manager, Marketing - Retirement will align strategic marketing efforts with overall business goals and objectives of the Retirement line of business and with GuideStone overall.
What you will do:
- Strategically lead marketing plan creation (with continual adaptation, as needed). Partner with business line stakeholders, and Corporate Marketing to plan and develop marketing plan.
- Develop, lead, and manage product brand impact by leading an agile, cross-functional marketing team to ensure positioning and branding have maximum impact.
- Direct responsibility for creation, monitoring, and reporting of respective marketing plan budget throughout the year.
- Research market trends and industry analysis to appropriately position products and services.
- Analyze and report on effectiveness of marketing strategies to determine next steps and opportunities for improvement.
- Utilize current working knowledge of all products and services to ensure that marketing content meets clients’ needs and are effective at driving the desired business results.
- Develop communication plans to implement marketing strategies for new and existing products and services.
- Assist in determining appropriate content, design, and timing of communication pieces to meet goals and objectives of division.
- Ensure that marketing materials are consistent with brand standards and are accurate, timely and professional.
- Work with digital marketing team to create and implement strategies and enhance web content.
- Travel occasionally to evaluate marketing efforts and serve as a “back-up” for Sales team or Relationship Management team.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience; degree preferred with major or minor in marketing.
- Marketing certification or graduate studies in marketing, preferred.
- A minimum of 7-10+ years of direct experience in marketing or sales
- Prior experience in financial services, preferred.
- Established as a trusted advisor, able to influence business strategies from both a marketing and business perspective.
- Proficient PC skills in MS Office and appropriate GuideStone system applications.
- Business writing experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and establish deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to convert complex concepts into communication materials that are attractive, readable, clear, and concise.
- Effectively address needs of target audience through marketing and communication materials.
- Self-starter with strong organization skills.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt efficiently to urgent sensitive assignments and to negotiate and reschedule projects when priorities overlap.
- Ability to create structure out of ambiguity as necessary.
- Excellent presentation and training skills.
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of GuideStone products and policies.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new systems and processes and then share information with others.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and interpret legislation and regulations applicable to GuideStone products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and translate them into understandable communication materials and forms.
- Project and process planning and management skills.
- Advanced interpersonal communication skills.
- Travel up to 10% of the time as needed.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
Please login to apply for this job.