Summer Intern - Insurance Strategy
Posted on 09/06/2022Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
GuideStone is a diverse financial services organization that services more than 250,000 clients nationwide in the faith-based marketplace. We offer retirement, insurance, investment management, property and casualty coverage, and executive planning products and services to the Southern Baptist and wider evangelical Christian community. GuideStone sponsors the nation’s largest Christian-screened registered mutual fund family and is located in Dallas, Texas. We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees.
Do well. We strive to do well, to do our jobs with excellence. Our goal is to enhance our participants’ financial security and to give our participants peace of mind today and confidence about tomorrow.
Do right. We strive to do right, to make integrity an integral part of our work. We believe that doing what’s right matters. That consulting our consciences and acting on our beliefs is an essential component of developing financial services and investment choices.
What you will do:
- Assist with a variety of strategy, business development, research and marketing projects for the insurance line of business
- Engage in the research, creation and refining of business plans, distribution strategies and financial models
- Participate in the development of market engagement strategies
- Assist in the coordination of ongoing organizational development efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- MUST BE AN INCOMING JUNIOR OR SENIOR LEVEL
- MUST BE A CURRENT STUDENT THROUGHOUT THE DURATION OF THE INTERNSHIP
- Degree concentration in Business preferred
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
What you will need:
- Self-starter with initiative and integrity
- Proficient PC skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Date of Internship: June 5 – August 11, 2022
- Hourly Wage: $18
Please login to apply for this job.