Executive Officer Assistant
Posted on 01/23/2023Guide Stone - Dallas, TX
We are an innovative organization that invests in the spiritual, relational, financial, physical and professional development of our employees. We have a culture that values excellence, teamwork, humility, integrity, compassion and stewardship.
What We Offer You!
We offer employees a generous benefits package, flexible work schedules, the opportunity to be involved in community outreach and tuition reimbursement.
The Executive Officer Assistant provides executive, administrative, and personal support for the Chief Retirement and Financial Officers, prepare and monitor departmental budgets, research, and respond to inquiries from executives, staff and customers as needed. This individual is also responsible for the efficient and professional operation of the supported areas and represents the executives with GuideStone staff, trustees, and outside contacts.
What you will do:
- Coordinate all aspects of executive managers’ calendars, appointments, meetings, and conference calls.
- Maintain follow-up system for supported executives’ and task calendars.
- Review priorities and activities with Chief Retirement and Chief Financial Officers, assume and perform delegated duties.
- Process mail; compose notes, letters, and memoranda.
- Prepare and review materials and correspondence for meetings including minuting meetings.
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, reports, and other various documents.
- Order supplies and process invoices.
- Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports.
- Assist in creation of annual departmental operating budgets; monitor monthly budget variances.
- Other duties may be assigned.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s or associates degree or equivalent work experience.
- High proficient PC skills in MS Office and applicable GuideStone system applications.
- Require 5+ years of executive assistant experience.
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High-level administrative skills.
- Knowledge of and experience with general accounting and budgeting principles for preparing budgets, justifying variances, and preparing expense reports.
- Knowledge of GuideStone policies, procedures, and organization.
- General knowledge of insurance and retirement industries, investments, and stock market would be helpful.
- Must have complete confidentiality regarding GuideStone business matters.
- Potential travel to trustee meetings.
Please login to apply for this job.